Saturday, December 20, 2014

Reborn to birth

So after so long I decide to put pen to paper and write my blog again okay not pen to paper just more like thumb to phone so what ever the case the point is that I am back on the blog...wait something is different is not this blog about the elect of Christ and how they behave or something? I guess I have found out that it will take more than a two page blog to know who is truly elect...If I am truly elect then I will right about my self and my life.

Okay so this post is an introduction to my new found way of life which is the all incompassing family life :-) good times and bad times :-( but it's all good :-D all things work together for the good of those who love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. I love the Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment