Monday, December 22, 2014

BLOG 00


The Lord is my sherpard I shall not want yes I shall not want, I mean my need are met and my wants are fulfilled, and how did I achieve this? By prayer and fasting only not at all infact not much fasting is required but what is required is that your heart to be insync with the heart of God to the point where your desires are God's desires.

When you are linked up with God things become clear and you see them as they are. The Bible speaks of Christ in us and us in Christ and this truth will set us free from meterialistic expectations and these expectations hold us captive in our minds denying us the fullness and aboundance of the Lord Jesus. So in order for me to live in aboundance a renewing of my mind needs to take place so that I can be like the disciples of Jesus go with no physical provisions but only the word of Jesus fueling them.

If I can live my life knowing that all I need is a word from God...Amen

1 comment: