Monday, March 14, 2016

Like a cup...

Things changed like a sudden on set of a tropical cyglone, from zero to 100 in a mater of seconds sunny the whole day with no promise of rain smiles all arround while I basked in the light of love, my daughter gave me her best kisses just before the storm hit...its like she knew what was coming,  like her father she has the sight. I heard it thunder but there was no sign of clouds and darkness was but a dream or an after thought. When the taxi pulled away I saw her face darken and that's when the dark clouds came tumbling from the hill side and suddenly over took the glorious sunshine. As the darkness grew I grabbed the hand beside me my wife my spouse my queen. She looked at me with a hopeful glance and my heart was full of strength even though I didn't know what was to come. Believe me when it rained it poured and the kisses of my 1year old daughter was all that I felt all that confirmed I was still part of this world. My king she said with a quiete voice...I answered her not for my enemies were seated on my ear and had me pinned down with deadly lies and poisenous words. I had to be strong and choose the voice of my queen ...when she left in the front seat of that car with a strange man whom I had just met I new that hail was short to follow...through all of this displeasure and uncomfortable moment I knew that it can not be as bad as it seemed. My God you are the light in this my adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment